Super Mom Is Dead

She's a myth. Move on. Be happy.

Name:

Who are these people and why are they asking for clean socks?

Monday, March 07, 2005

Formulating the Plan

I, former SuperMom wannabe, do solemnly swear to:

1 - play
2 - step away from the computer
3 - spend a significant amount of each day doing something that is completely silly, fun and absolutely unnecessary
4 - spend 30 minutes doing something that's just for me
5 - worry less about how my house looks to the outside world and more about how much fun I am to live with
6 - give my husband a break - but *ask* for what I need him to do.
7 - quit my bitching and formulate a plan
8 - establish a daily schedule and stick to it
9 - leave my house at least one per day, except on a designated family pajama day!
10 - sleep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >