Super Mom Is Dead

She's a myth. Move on. Be happy.

Name:

Who are these people and why are they asking for clean socks?

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The Best of Intentions

Well, despite the best of intentions, I'm still doing a shit job as Mom this week.

I'm starting to wonder if the whole "Depression/Anxiety" diagnosis is missing the mark... Is there a diagnosis for Irritated, Resentful Bitch? That seems more appropriate.

I've been trying to figure out exactly what I've been feeling. Right now, it's pretty close to, "Who the hell are these kids and why do they keep interrupting me?!?!" I keep flashing back to those Calgon commercials when I was growing up and I've finally figured out a way for the "Calgon, take me away" thing to work. If I could only seal off the tub in a soundproof room with a steady flow of Xanax, Ben and Jerry's Vanilla Caramel Fudge and wireless internet access...

Dh just asked if I need a day off and whether or not I wanted him to come with me.

Ha!

Yeah right. Like that's even an option. There's no way I could leave for more than a few hours without my cell phone ringing and calling me back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >