Super Mom Is Dead

She's a myth. Move on. Be happy.

Name:

Who are these people and why are they asking for clean socks?

Monday, July 04, 2005

I Don't Get Crushes

But I have one now.

I watched King Arthur with the boys over the weekend and couldn't help but notice that Lancelot (Ioan Gruffudd) was... well... NICE.

So, I'm anxiously awaiting this weekend's release of Fantastic Four (heaven help me!) because I just found out he's playing Mr. Fantastic. Fan-freaking-tastic.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to find out about this Horatio Hornblower stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger christa said...

He is cute! I want to marry Jon Stewart despite the fact we are both already married. I'm thinking there might be a way our families can marry each other. Damn his semetic good looks.

7/05/2005 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >