Super Mom Is Dead

She's a myth. Move on. Be happy.

Name:

Who are these people and why are they asking for clean socks?

Friday, June 17, 2005

Searches, Snores and Sarcasm

I'm fairly certain that I'm on my way to becoming the smartest person in the world.

Lately, I've acquired an amazing amount of new information. Really - it's just astonishing how much I know. Go ahead. Hate me. I'll add researching human emotions to my list of Google searches.

You may wonder how I could be so sure of my upcoming superior intelligence. It's simple really. Most of you are wasting precious study time by actually *sleeping* at night. Not me! I'm acquiring the answers to life's questions one search engine at a time. Why, last night alone I managed to identify all of the trees and foliage on our property *and* figure out what type of infestation I had in one of my flower beds.

My studying is not only increasing my brainpower - it's preventing crime, too! Really! It's true!

Last night, as I lay in bed listening to my husband's unconscious rendition of a jackhammer, I was stricken with an overwhelming desire to smother him. Luckily, when you hit the 3rd straight day of less than 4 hours of sleep, inanimate objects start to speak to you. While I was fluffing up the pillow, I heard my computer calling my name, urging me to reconsider. So, thank you Apple. Thank you Google. Because of you, I'll avoid The Big House a bit longer.

1 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

Could you use all of your smartness, and tell me how to get my adult family to get behind me in parenting. I think I like the pillow thing,,,,,:)

6/19/2005 12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >