Super Mom Is Dead

She's a myth. Move on. Be happy.

Name:

Who are these people and why are they asking for clean socks?

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My children are driving me insane

Yeah. No news there.

It my latest attempt at selfishness, I tried to steal five minutes to check email. I really should know better by now. Not 30 seconds later, the 6 year old comes in to say, "Mom? J's got broken glass all over his bed."

WTF?!

So I jump up to check and sure enough, there's my little demon (almost 3), squatting at the end of the bed with glass shards all around him. Where did he get it? He disassembled his night light and smashed the bulb of course.

No blood - but now I get to re-wash his bedding and hope there aren't any little pieces jammed into his pillow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >