Super Mom Is Dead

She's a myth. Move on. Be happy.

Name:

Who are these people and why are they asking for clean socks?

Monday, August 22, 2005

Love Letter to Ikea

Dearest Ikea,

Please forgive me for the shameful way I abandoned you after I moved away. I had a naive belief that because I was "growing up," purchasing a new home and moving away from the transient college-student life and furnishings that you would no longer be a part of my life. I now realize how foolish I was being and humbly request that you overlook such folly and allow me to embrace you as an important part of my life yet again.

Even after my long absence and lackluster return, you not only fed me, but provided me with the tools to feed my family. You've replaced the darkness in my life with your bright, shining light. Where there was chaos, you helped me to purge the negative and create an organized, peaceful existence. Though it's been less than a day since our reunion, your presence in my home has created a noticeable difference.

I'm certain our bond will continue to grow despite the distance between us. We'll visit again soon. Until then, know that I will be thinking of you often.

Love,

SuperMomIsDead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >