Super Mom Is Dead

She's a myth. Move on. Be happy.

Name:

Who are these people and why are they asking for clean socks?

Friday, May 27, 2005

Spreading the Insanity

It's good to share, you know!

As my children are either trying to make me age before my time or push me waaaaay over the edge, I've decided I must fight fire with fire. The following is my to-do list of how I plan to drive my children insane over the next few weeks. This is my "starter list." Any other suggestions?

1 - Enlist the aid of parental controls to block out even more of their programs. (I never get tired of that one!)

2 - GameBoy? What GameBoy?

3 - "I'm sorry, sweetie. They stopped making batteries in that size."

4 - Fresh produce + electric juicer + popsicles molds = dessert with veggies

5 - Reinstating the dreaded Chore List

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >