Super Mom Is Dead

She's a myth. Move on. Be happy.

Name:

Who are these people and why are they asking for clean socks?

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

He's been saved!!

Hallelujah, hallelujah!

Picture this:

I'm sitting in front of my computer, fresh from punishing P. (6yrs) - a.k.a. He Who Broke Mommy's Expensive Scanner - grr...

In walks the child recently dropped to #2 on my shit list...

He says, "Mommy! I found Jesus!"

Now, it took a second for me to process what he said before I actually stopped what I was doing to turn around.

Sure enough - he proudly showed me the crucifix I had packed away from my father's funeral.

Yes, J. You certainly did find Jesus. :) You may need him sooner than you think if you repeat the events of yesterday.

1 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT!!!!

6/09/2005 2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >